❤ ❤ ❤
Sharing these P.L.A.Y. Postcards with a Capkin getting curious:
Summertime Shade in North Carolina
❤ ❤ ❤
Note from fellow P.L.A.Y.er:
Here is Capkin hanging out in my favorite shade tree in our backyard. I believe it’s a water oak. It provides a wonderfully shady and cool spot to enjoy nature all summer long, even in steamy North Carolina. Note the cicada exoskeleton under the branch in the close up!
Full disclosure: I didn’t even notice it was there until I saw the photo!
Amazing how nature can surprise and delight us that way. ~Pam K.
What other natural treasures did you find in your P.L.A.Y. today? 🙂
If you would like to share your Capkin nature adventures with the P.L.A.Y. viewers please send a nature photo postcard providing the following:
- Your curious Capkin must be in the photo – no humans or human structures.
- Your first name and your last name initial (example: Karen W.)
- The location you took the picture (example: Yellowstone National Park or Connecticut River or my backyard in Massachusetts,etc.)
- Please send in a JPG File format as an attachment.
- You must be a follower of P.L.A.Y. with your email already signed-in (see Home page).
Send to: Karen@passionatelearningallyear.com
By sending this photo postcard you are giving P.L.A.Y. permission to post it on this blog and on Pinterest and any other public forum that aligns with the mission of P.L.A.Y.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING THE P.L.A.Y.-full JOURNEY!!!