Curiosity + Creative Challenge for YOU!
❤ Curiosity ❤
My fellow community member passed me a bunch of bare stalks of forsythia on March 17th and only five days later on March 21st (today) they have sprung forth their sweetness! So cool!
❤ ❤ Your Creative Challenge ❤ ❤
What nature do you have locally, right outside your door, that could be brought (responsibly) into your home or can be seen from your windows to observe the magical changes mother nature provides?
❤ Community Connection ❤
There are so many ways to share your P.L.A.Y. in Place Project with friends and family!
Here’s a few suggestions:
- Take photos daily to capture the subtle changes and compare them
- Sketch the size + shape + color of your nature object daily
- Write notes on your observations and record remarks by household members too!
- Use your sense of humor to name your nature object and write a short comic strip adding a new box daily as you see changes occurring
- Use your favorite social media platform to share this P.L.A.Y. project
- Skies the limit and out-of-the-box thinking highly encouraged!
❤ ❤ ❤
Send me an email with links ONLY – NO PHOTOS to see your P.L.A.Y. projects on your preferred social media platform (Pinterest, Facebook, etc.) to Karen@passionatelearningallyear.com
*Please NO photos or attachments in your email due to slow internet in our hilltown home!!!
Pass this * P.L.A.Y. in Place PROJECTS * link forward to friends and family. Thanks!!!
❤ ❤ ❤